Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DHS eSources?
- The Arkansas
Department of Human Services eSources is a web site where citizens can
find resources in their area who can provide basic services, such as food,
transportation, child care, housing, or other human services. These
resources are updated by the providers at least every 6 months to keep the
information is as current as possible for your use.
- What if I still cannot find what I am looking for?
- If you are unable to locate
resources in the directory to help you, you can call the DHS
Client Assistance Center at 1-800-482-8988. If you are having technical difficulties with the web site, please
contact our technical department by emailing eSourcesHelp@arkansas.gov.
- I am a provider and my business/service furnishes some of the needs included in
eSources. How do I make my information available for searching?
- Any organization or business can submit their business/service to Arkansas DHS, by selecting the
Provider Login link
in the left border of every page and then going to New Provider
registration. You might also want to review our
policies for acceptance.
- Why use DHS eSources?
- The purpose of DHS
eSources is to create an easy way for customers, case workers, and providers in Arkansas
to have access to current information relating to human services. DHS
eSources brings everything together in one place. It also makes
information easy to find.
- Will my information be confidential?
- All information entered through DHS eSources is completely confidential. None
of the options you select are recorded anywhere. You may send your
name when sending an email, but that is totally optional. For additional
information, click on Privacy at the top of this page.