Thank you for your interest in being considered for an appointment to a position in
Arkansas state government. Only citizens of the State of Arkansas may serve in an
appointed position. If you have submitted an application under a previous administration,
were appointed under a previous administration, or are applying for reappointment as a
previous appointee of Governor Beebe, you must fill out the current application. We do
not have access to applications from previous administrations, and updates are required
for Governor Beebe's reappointments.
If at any time you close your browser window prior to submitting your application,
you will lose all information you entered on the application. If you navigate away from
the application page prior to submitting your application, you may lose all information you
have entered on the application.
Please do not copy and paste from a word document. This will create undesirable
characters to be entered and you will be prompted to correct the entry.
If you are unable to complete the application online, please contact the Boards and Commissions
staff at 501-682-3570.
For technical assistance, call 1-877-727-3468 | Online Technical Support
Your Application Information
- This application must be completed online; it may not be printed and submitted.
All sections of the application must be completed, or you will not be able to submit your information.
- Please fill out all the information with detailed responses. Your application cannot
be submitted if required information is not included.
Some pieces of information you may wish to gather prior to beginning to fill out the application include the following:
- Social Security Number;
- Educational history;
- Employment history;
- Civic service or volunteer work you have performed;
- Qualifications that you feel make you a good candidate for the appointment you are applying for;
- Professional licenses/certificates held;
- Previous appointments or elected positions with dates and terms of office;
- Three personal references are required with contact information (addresses and phone numbers).
Submitting the Application
- You must click on the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of page 8 on the application (Confirmation page).
The application will not go into our system if you do not select "SUBMIT".
- If you have failed to enter required data, you will be notified of this and you must
return to the indicated section and enter the missing data.
- Once you finish your application, a confirmation page will appear with your application information.
You will have the opportunity to go back and make any changes to your information at this point.
Once you are completely satisfied with the information on the confirmation page, please print out the
confirmation information for your records. You will receive an e-mail confirmation after final submission
of your application.